Thursday, February 24, 2011

MORT!: The Story Part 1

Today, I thought I'd fill you guys in on the basic premise of MORT! The story is so awesome, I'm gonna take up three whole posts to tell it all to you guys. *tee-hee*


Mort, at first, has a mundane life (crappy apartment, trouble making rent, works at a convenience store, has a weird hobby (collecting dryer lint) etc.) His doting sister, Rachel, is constantly calling him to check up on him. The (as of yet unnamed) city in which he and she live (on opposite sides, of course) is horribly crime-infested and needs more than its already-overworked police force to bring it around.
One day, as Mort is walking to work at the Gas-N-Go, a red superhero mask falls out of the sky and lands on his face, imbuing his body with superhuman strength and invulnerability (Gary-Sue? Maybe.). Not questioning the origin of this mask (a couple of aliens who had planned on using it for world conquest but accidentally drop it out the window of their U.F.O.), Mort sets off to fight crime in his city.
Stay tuned for Part 2.

EDIT: Gee... The last time I said so much about one of my AWESOME ideas, it got stoled. I won't let it happen this time! I hereby claim MORT! comics and all related characters, logos, storylines, etc. as (C) me.

No comments:

Post a Comment